Funny SMS

When I open my eyes each morning I request with God that each one should have a friend like you. Why should only I suffer! ! !
If the world of ur is spining round and round. And round. Does heart of Ur quickly, U beat think its LOVE? Na Munna Na its high B/P called.
Last night I extend in my bed looking at open airs, the moon and the sky. then I thought where kisses it is my roof
Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I put the 'preoccupations with a T that me put 'the cry of T, I 'm just happy that the cows put out of box 'the fly of T!
To the moment of SAY 10 million people R having sex.5 million people R drinking coffee.100 million idiotic people stupid of sleep and 1 of R reads my text! pass above
The rain makes all the things beautiful. The grass and flowers 2. If the rain makes all the things beautiful why doesn't make it rain on you?
I want U 2 know the dat our means much 2 of friendship I. Cry of U I cry. Lauf of the lauf I of U.U jump of the window of the DA. I look at downwards and lauf den. I still
Man made by God and then rested. The women made by God and then nobody rested
>< (((: the >I send fish of SAY while a sign of PLZ of friendship take care of him and maintain it in the mobile and the daily put mobile of ur in water thus the fish of tat DO NOT DIE: -)
A rajah and rani of day decided to send messages between them by employing the pigeon instead of the mobile. Very the day following the pigeon reached the rajah without any message. It angried and called with the rani. It has known as stupid this was a call missed
can you lend Rs 2000 to me? I need him. please repair me, I know that you have it, return of wil of I that it .a sardar request to the machine of atmosphere? ? ? ? ? ? ?
the terrorists removed our lecturers. and the aransom required of 500000 rs or them will burn them with the kerosene PLZ. give. I gave 15 liters.
Why the couples hold hands during their day of the marriage?. ?. ?. ? . It is right a formality, as two boxers tightening the hand b4 that the combat starts!
friend are like the cellphone, all the times that you want the inbox of control of happiness right, all the times that U want to cry control outside lock up in a box, and all the times that U want with the pleasure right connect your charger and appreciate.
The husband asks, you know the significance of the WIFE.
She means. without combat of information each time!�
No of satys of WIFE, it means -�
With the idiot forever.

I'm reading: Funny SMSTweet this!
Bookmark this post
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments: